- Brian is totheark
- Brian set up that Youtube account and continuously hacked into Jay’s account
- Brian thought Jay’s looking for clues was a game or a joke at first
- Brian willingly kidnapped people while knowing that they were in danger
- Brian grinned when Alex couldn’t find Jay and Tim
- Brian was rooting for them the whole time
- Brian saved Tim’s life on multiple occasions, only to have his friend be his downfall
….. It looked better when I imagined it. I read mod’s comic,
sniffed a Mount Everest of LSDand got that idea that Magnus wouldn’t give a damn about his ‘time with RGB’ ending…. simply because he knew all along how much time was left.
(proceeds to retreat into the farthest corner of the ninth hell where a seat has been especially saved for me)
It is the first time I draw a comic…. Forgive the crappy casing, crappy drawing (drew all of this shit in a moving train) and crappy writing.
THESE PARENT BIRDS ARE SO BEAUTIFUL LIKE BIRDY DRAG QUEENS WITH FLAWLESS EYELINER AND THE BABY LOOKS LIKE AN UNFINISHED MUPPET AND I’M DEAD.
These perfectly done up geisha are just so proud of their strange little alien sock puppet.
this picture makes me happy
Every time I see this I think I laugh harder
They really do look so proud
So serious, so dignified as they bask together in the stupid looking lint monster that came out of one of their butts
I love this!
OH MY GOD YOU GUYS
YOU MAY NEVER COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS POST GETTING NOTES AGAIN
What does this meaaaaan?
Something super gay is going on
may-sparrow answered: !!!! Magnus using RGB’s cane and his light fracture powers (??? terrible phrasing) to make an umbrella to protect his BF
Let’s ignore the dark entertainment failure and concentrate on this one. I like how the rainbow came out.
this makes me ludicrously happy